30067 Real Estate GuideWant to live in East Cobb's most exclusive zip code? You've come to the right place! 30067 real estate is some of the finest in Metro Atlanta, offering a wide range of homes from the $300s to over $8.0 million. Home buyers are drawn to the top-ranked schools, especially Sope Creek Elementary and Walton High School. The 30067 zip code is also home to several golfing and swim/tennis communities like Indian Hills Country Club and Atlanta Country Club and also offers easy access to shopping, dining and entertainment. Downtown Atlanta is only abouat a 20 to 30 minute drive away. Browse all the 30067 homes, condos and townhomes currently listed below (including the properties that just hit the market). If you have any questions along the way or see a listing you're interested in, please fill out the "more information" request form or just call us at the number above. We're always here to help! .
Explore 30067 Homes for Sale
|30067 Homes under $350K||Homes $350K - $500K||Homes $500K - $750K|
|Homes over $750K||30067 Townhomes||30067 Condos|
|30067 Open Houses||New Construction||Listed TODAY|
Just Listed Homes for Sale in 30067[optima_express_toppicks id="493809" sortBy="pd" displayType="grid" resultsPerPage="15" header="false" includeMap="false"]
More About Marietta's 30067 Zip CodeMore coming soon about this popular East Cobb County zip code, but in the meantime, here are a few important take-aways:
- Popular Neighborhoods :: Indian Hills Country Club, Chattahoochee Plantation, Wellsley, Powers Cove, River Ridge, Park Lane and Atlanta Country Club
- Home Prices :: The average single family home sales price in 30067 is in the mid $500s, but prices range from $250,000 (for a fixer upper) to $8,000,000 in the popular Paper Mill district.
- Elementary Schools :: Sope Creek
- High Schools :: Walton High School and Wheeler High School
- Main Streets in 30067 :: Riverside Drive, Johnson Ferry, Paper Mill Road, Powers Ferry Road, Blackland Drive