30030 Real Estate GuideWant to live in Mayberry? That's what many people call the City of Decatur in zip code 30030! You'll find tree-lined streets with historic homes, charming neighborhood villages and moms jogging with a stroller in one hand and a rescue pup in the other. Downtown Decatur offers some of the best locally owned restaurants in Atlanta, as well as boutiques, bike paths and dozens of annual events in the Decatur Square. When you combine all that 30030 has to offer plus the fact that City of Decatur schools topping the charts in Georgia, more and more home buyers are flocking to this zip. 30030 homes under $700K typically sell in the first weekend, so we want you to have access to every listing - as soon as it hits the market! Below you will find all the available houses, condos and townhomes for sale and the list is updated almost every hour by the Atlanta MLS. If you have questions about the area, the current 30030 real estate market or a particular home for sale, please contact us anytime. We'd be happy to help! .
Explore 30030 Real Estate for Sale
|ALL 30030 Homes||30030 Townhomes||Condos in 30030|
|Bungalows in 30030||Craftsman Homes||30030 Tudor Homes|
|30030 Open Houses||New Construction||Listed TODAY|
Just Listed this Week in Decatur 30030
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2018 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
FMLS - FirstMLS data last updated at February 23, 2018 4:33 PM ET
More about the 30030 Zip CodeIn the next few weeks, we'll be adding much more about this super-friendly, active community, but in the meantime, here are a few important facts and a video about 30030 real estate and life in the City of Decatur...
- 30030 Home Prices :: Single family homes sell in the mid $500s, on average, with prices ranging between $350K to $1.3 million
- Architectural Styles :: Craftsman Bungalows, English Tudors, new Craftsman-inspired homes, ranch-style homes and cottages
- 30030 Neighborhoods :: Oakhurst, Winnona Park, Great Lakes, Glennwood Estates and Forrest Hills
- Schools :: Oakhurst Elementary, Clairemont Elementary, Glennwood Elementary, Winnona Park Elementary, 4th/5th Academy, Renfroe Middle School, Decatur High School (ranked #20 in Georgia and #15 in Metro Atlanta)
- Annual Events :: Great Decatur Book Festival. Craft Beer Festival, Decatur Arts Festival, Wine Tasting Festival, Decatur BBQ & Blues Festival, Halloween parade, lantern parade and so much more. See the full line up here.