Chosewood Park Home for Sale
360 Elvira St :: Atlanta, GA 30315Looking for a home in the Chosewood Park / Grant Park area? This fully renovated home by M2REST offers oodles of modern charm and designer details. You'll love the light-filled open concept living with contemporary fixtures, gleaming solid oak hardwood flooring, designer tile/stone, and custom cedar board doors and shutters. The kitchen opens to the great room and is sure to please the family chef, with its sparkling white quartz countertops, stainless appliances, soft-close wood cabinetry, chimney wall hood, peninsula bar seating and a walk-in pantry. Down the hall, you'll find a dreamy master suite boasts a trey ceiling, custom walk-in closet and spa-like ensuite with a glass-enclosed shower. All of the bedrooms offer large closets with custom built-in shelving. You'll love entertaining in the great room and opening the French doors to the spacious back deck that was custom-designed around a beautiful tree. Your guests will also have plenty of room to park in the extra-long new driveway. This move-in ready home also gives you peace of mind, knowing that all the systems, siding and roof and brand new. If that's not enough to say YES to this "nest," don't forget about the primo location that's just blocks away from Chosewood Park, The Beacon and the future BeltLine Southside Trail. Welcome home!
Want to be one of the first to tour 360 Elvira Street?
Call the Nest Atlanta team today at 404-205-8600.** Scroll down to view more photos of this adorable Chosewood Park home!
More About this Chosewood Park Home for Sale
- Full Address - 360 Elvira St SE, Atlanta, GA 30315
- Bedrooms - 4
- Bathrooms - 3
- Parking - Driveway (extra long)
- Year Built - 1923
- Architectural style - Bungalow
- Interior Features
- Solid red oak hardwood flooring
- Spacious open concept living area
- French doors in the great room and master suite that open to custom back deck and fenced yard
- Designer finishes and fixtures including tile / stone, shiplap accent wall, and custom cedar barn doors and shutters
- All new systems including Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, Roof, Windows, Siding, Insulation, Drywall, Trim, & Doors, in addition to mostly all new framing (on existing foundation)
- Stone countertops in all bathrooms and kitchen (ranging from white quartz to marble)
- Kitchen Features
- Fully equipped kitchen with 5-burner gas range, chimney wall hood, and french door refrigerator
- Under cabinet lighting
- Solid wood white shaker cabinetry with soft close drawers, trash pull out and drawer stacks
- Peninsula bar seating with a view of the living room
- Walk-in pantry with custom shelving
- Exterior Features
- Rocking chair front porch and spacious back deck custom designed around a beautiful tree
- Massive fenced backyard
- Fully landscaped front yard with new SOD, new walkway, new driveway, and extended gravel to the back of house offering plenty of off-street parking
- Schools (City of Atlanta)
- Benteen Elementary
- King Middle School
- Jackson High School
- County - Fulton County, GA
- Neighborhood - Chosewood Park
- What's Nearby
- Asking Price - $475,000
Directions to 360 Elvira St AtlantaFrom I-75, take Exit 244 and continue on University Ave. Right onto McDonough Blvd, Left onto Grant St, Right onto Elivra St. Or if you are already in Grant Park, this home is just a minute or two away! From Grant Park, take Boulevard SE to McDonough and turn right. Turn right onto Miller Reed and left on Elvira.
Explore Chosewood Park Homes for Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
360 Elvira St SE, Atlanta, GA 30315 is exclusively listed by Jamie Walzer and Kerry Lucasse with the Nest Atlanta team at eXp Realty. For more information about this Chosewood Park home or to schedule an appointment to tour this lovely M2REST renovation, please call us at 404-205-8600.