Enclave at Riverwalk Townhomes for Sale
1868 Cedar Glenn Way :: Atlanta, GA 30339Nestled in the highly sought-after Enclave at Riverwalk townhome community, this pristine end unit townhome at 1868 Cedar Glenn Way has it all - location, charm and plenty of room to entertain. You'll love the gleaming hardwood flooring on main, custom molding, open living areas and oodles recent upgrades (see the full list below!). The kitchen is sure to please the family chef with vibrant granite countertops, center island, stainless appliances, pantry, and eat-in area. Just around the corner is a formal living room that opens into a spacious family room with fireplace and built-in bookshelves. An office/den area and half bathroom are also on the main level. View more photos of 1868 Cedar Glenn Way. Upstairs, you will find a dreamy master retreat with trey ceilings, sitting area, outdoor patio, a spacious custom walk-in closet and en-suite with double vanities, garden tub and separate shower. A guest bedroom and recently renovated guest bathroom are just down the hall. On the lower level of 1868 Cedar Glenn Way is a fully finished basement with rec room and a new built-in bar. The bar is perfect for entertaining with granite countertops, sink, custom cabinetry and a beverage cooler. In the garage, you'll also find a newer workshop area with built-in cabinetry and workspace - perfect for that handy hubby! If you decide to call 1868 Cedar Glen Way home, you'll enjoy the Riverwalk pool and fitness center and be just minutes away from shopping, the interstate, the Chattahoochee Nature Preserve and the new Braves Stadium. Welcome home!
Or call us today at 404-205-8600 to schedule a tour of this pristine home..
Renovations & Upgrades at 1868 Cedar Glenn WayThis North Buckhead / Vinings townhome has had some recent updates/upgrades that are sure to make it stand out from the crowd:
- Installed a whole house water filtration system
- Added screened-in porch on the main level
- Upgraded kitchen cabinetry
- Updated guest bathroom and basement bathroom with new cabinetry, granite countertops, mirrors and frameless shower doors
- Added frameless shower door in master bath
- Custom closet systems added to master bedroom closet and guest room closets
- Added a built-in media area with shelving in the living room
- Installed cabinetry and workspace in garage
- Epoxy flooring on bottom deck and garage
- Added a built-in bar to the basement with granite countertops, custom cabinetry, bar sink and beverage fridge - great for entertaining!
- Full Address: 1868 Cedar Glenn Way, Atlanta, Georgia, 30339
- Bedrooms :: 3
- Bathrooms :: 3.5
- Parking :: 2 car garage plus driveway
- Interior Features :: granite countertops throughout home, hardwoods on main level, open floor plan, custom built-ins in family room, separate office and living room
- Kitchen features :: breakfast nook, center island, pantry, granite
- Basement :: Full / finished with rec room, bedroom and bath
- Outdoor features: All three levels have outdoor living space - patio on lower level, screened porch on main and porch upstairs (off master)
- Community :: Enclave at Riverwalk Townhomes (Vinings area)
- Builder: Ashton Woods
- Neighborhood Amenities :: Swimming pool, fitness center and clubhouse
- Nearby Attractions :: Chattahoochee Nature Preserve, Cobb Performing Arts Center, new Braves Stadium, Perimeter Mall, Cobb Galleria, popular restaurants and more
- Schools :: Brumby Elementary / East Cobb Middle / Wheeler High School (Cobb County School District)
1868 Cedar Glenn Way in Atlanta, GA 30339 is proudly presented by Jamie Walzer and the Nest Atlanta Real Estate Group at eXp Realty. For more information about this home or the area, please call anytime at 404-205-8600.
Atlanta Townhome Resources
See how this Enclave at Riverwalk Townhome looked with a previous homeowner...We sold 1868 Cedar Glenn Way when it was listed for sale a few years ago. The previous homeowners had more traditional (vs modern) decor and we thought you'd enjoy seeing a few photos of how this home looks if your home decor leans towards the traditional. We love that townhome works really well with almost every design style!