129 Holiday Ave Atlanta, GA 30307Modern living at its finest! This custom home by M2REST is truly a masterpiece with light-filled rooms, gleaming oak hardwoods and soaring 10-foot ceilings on the main level. An inviting foyer greets you and opens into the main floor office/bedroom and the spectacular open concept living space. The chef's kitchen boasts marble countertops, solid wood soft-close cabinetry, walk-in pantry and a massive center island that's sure to be a hit when entertaining. More living space can be found outside, with a covered porch in the front and a spacious back deck overlooking the grassy, fully fenced backyard. Upstairs are three spacious bedrooms, including a dreamy master suite with large custom walk-in closet and a spa-like en-suite complete with double vanity, huge glass-enclosed marble shower, and free-standing soaking bathtub. Two of the bedrooms open to the cedar covered front porch, so it's the perfect spot to unwind at the end of the day. If you decide to make 129-A Holiday Avenue your new nest, you'll enjoy an endless list of upgrades, from the high-end lighting to the modern fixtures, luxury granite/marble, new systems, pre-wired security, cable/Cat5 connections and a dedicated laundry room. If that's not enough, this modern marvel is in a PRIME Intown location! Not only will you live in the HOT Reynoldstown neighborhood, you'll be just 2-3 blocks from Inman MARTA station and the Edgewood Retail District and less than a mile from Park Grounds Coffee, the Eastside Beltline Trail and all the pubs and restaurants in Little Five Points. Welcome home!
Want to be one of the first to tour this Reynoldstown home?
Call the Nest Atlanta Real Estate Group today at 404-205-8600!
More about 129 Holiday Ave Atlanta
- Bedrooms - 4 (including one on main)
- Bathrooms - 3
- Unit - A
- Year Built - 2018
- KITCHEN - High-end chef's kitchen, includes solid-wood soft close/glide cabinetry, under cabinet lighting, massive island, large walk-in pantry, marble counters, and SS appliances w/ 5 burner gas range, chimney hood, and built-in microwave
- MASTER SUITE - Spacious master suite includes large walk-in closet with custom built-in shelving. Spa-like ensuite complete with double vanity, huge glass-enclosed marble shower, and free-standing soaking tub.
- INTERIOR - Soaring 10’ ceilings on main, gleaming solid white oak hardwoods throughout, modern lighting/plumbing fixtures and luxury marble and granite stone
- ARCHITECTURAL FEATURES - Patterned Hardie cement board siding with featured cedar inset (on the covered porch), solid black iron railings, refurbished wood fireplace mantles, tall 8 ft doors on main, and full lite casement windows
- SYSTEMS - Cable and Cat5 connections throughout, prewired for security system including front & rear cameras and door sensors and of course, all new home systems (HVAC, Plumbing, & Electrical), including tankless water heater and dual-zone air with smart thermostats
- OUTDOORS - Outdoor spaces include fully landscaped front yard, awning covered front porch, french doors to back deck, fully fenced-in backyard, and covered front balcony off of bedrooms
- Parking - East street parking... but you may not even need a car with such a walkable neighborhood!
- County - Fulton County (City of Atlanta limits)
- Neighborhood - Reynoldstown
- Zip Code - 30307
- Burgess-Peterson Elementary
- King Middle School
- Maynard Jackson High School
- What's nearby?
- Offering price - High $500s (call 404-205-8600 for details)
- Full Address - 129 Holiday Ave NE #A, Atlanta, GA 30307
- Ownership - Fee Simple Townhouse
- Showings start - this Friday!
129 Holiday Ave Atlanta is in the heart of it all!
.129 Holiday Ave Atlanta, GA 30307 (Unit A) is exclusively listed by Jamie Walzer and the Nest Atlanta Real Estate Group at eXp Realty. For more information about this townhome / attached home for sale in Reynoldstown Atlanta, please call us at 404-205-8600.
.Agent Direct : 404-432-1844 or 404-558-1177 Broker EXP Realty - 404-281-6350