38 Wyman St SE :: Atlanta, GA 30317Nestled in the heart of Kirkwood, this 1930s cottage is situated on a nice deep lot and boasts gleaming hardwood flooring, light-filled rooms and an open floor plan. The family chef will love the custom kitchen with crisp white cabinetry, stainless appliances, vibrant granite countertops and access to the large deck and fenced backyard. Down the hall are three bedrooms, including a master suite with a well-equipped bathroom and walk-in closet. This gem also has a walk-in crawlspace, so it’s ideal for extra storage space. If you decide to make this your new nest, we think you’ll love being part of an active, friendly neighborhood and living so close to all the restaurants, schools, parks and events in Downtown Kirkwood. Welcome home!
Want to be one of the first to tour this Kirkwood bungalow?
Call the Nest Atlanta team today at 404-205-8600.
More about 38 Wyman St SE
- Bedrooms - 3
- Bathrooms - 2
- Year Built - 1936
- Parking - Driveway
- Exterior features - Covered front porch, back deck, fenced yard
- Interior features - Hardwood flooring, high ceilings, granite countertops, many updates over the last few years
- County - Dekalb County (City of Atlanta limits)
- Neighborhood - Historic Kirkwood
- Zip Code - 30317
- Schools (City of Atlanta):
- Toomer Elementary
- King Middle
- Jackson High School
- What's nearby?
- Coan Park
- Toomer Elementary
- Downtown Kirkwood
- Arden's Garden
- La Petit Marche
- Urban Pie
- Interstate 20
- Edgewood Retail District (Target, Lowes, Best Buy, etc)
- Listing Price - Low $400s
- Call for status and appointments - 404-205-8600
More Kirkwood Bungalows and Homes for Sale[optima_express_gallery_slider id="483061" rows="3" nav="bottom" style="grid" columns="3" effect="slide" auto="false" sortBy="pd" maxResults="25"]
38 Wyman St SE in Atlanta, GA 30317 is exclusively listed by Jamie Walzer and Kerry Lucasse with the Urban Nest Atlanta team at EXP Realty. For more information about this home or our services, please call anytime! 404-432-1844 or 404-558-1177.