1055 Emerson Ave SE :: Atlanta, GA 30316Nestled in the heart of Ormewood Park, this adorable bungalow boasts light-filled rooms, gleaming hardwoods and plenty of room to relax and entertain. The spacious living room opens to the dining room and sunroom with French doors that lead to the large back deck and fenced yard. Just around the corner, you will find a bright and cheerful kitchen with white cabinetry and access to the side yard. Down the hall are two bedrooms, as well as a bonus room off the master that has oodles of storage space, a laundry closet, and room for nursery or home office. If you decide to make this your new 'nest,' you'll be within walking distance of the future Beltline trail, in the Parkside Elementary school district and minutes from Grant Park and popular neighborhood restaurants and events. Welcome home!
Have questions? Want to tour this Ormewood Park bungalow? Call the Nest Atlanta team anytime at 404-205-8600.
More about this Ormewood Park Home for Sale
- Full Address - 1055 Emerson Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 30316
- Bedrooms - 2
- Bathrooms - 2 full baths
- Other rooms - Sunroom and bonus room
- Interior features - hardwood flooring, updated hall bathroom, separate dining room, French doors to deck, sunroom, fireplace in living room
- Exterior features - storage shed, updated front entry, Craftsman style front door, back deck, fenced yard
- Year Built - 1945
- Acres - 0.19
- Est sq ft - 1,146 (per tax records)
- County - Fulton County (City of Atlanta limits)
- Neighborhood - Ormewood Park
- Parkside Elementary School
- King Middle
- Jackson High School
- Neighborhood Charter School
- Asking price - Mid $300s (please call us at 404-205-8600 for current pricing)
- More photos of this home - visit NestAtlantaHomes.com
See what's near 1055 Emerson Ave SETIP: Widen your view and you'll see Grant Park, the future Beltline trail, Brownwood Park and the East Atlanta Village!
.1055 Emerson Ave SE Atlanta, GA 30316 is proudly presented by Jamie Walzer and the Nest Atlanta team at EXP Realty. For more information, please call 404-205-8600.