1321 Black Oak Dr :: Atlanta, GA 30316Nestled on a quiet street in East Atlanta, this brick ranch offers an incredible amount of charm and living space. You'll love the gleaming hardwoods on main, sunroom, screened porch and finished basement with family room, potential fourth bedroom or office, laundry room, full bathroom and a one-car garage. On the main level, you will find an inviting living room that opens to the dining area and kitchen with granite countertops, subway tile backsplash and stainless steel appliances. The bedrooms are just down the hall, including a master with a 1/2 bath en-suite and vintage-style hall bath. If you love spending time outdoors, don't miss the newer deck that overlooks the private, fenced backyard. In the evenings, you can move from the deck to the newly screened-in porch! If you decide to make this your new 'nest,' you will enjoy all the additional storage space, recent upgrades, and of course, the PRIME location. This home is just under a mile away from all the restaurants, pubs and festivals in the East Atlanta Village. Welcome home!
Have questions? Want to tour 1321 Black Oak Dr? Call the Nest Atlanta team today at 404-205-8600.
More about this East Atlanta Home for Sale
- Full Address - 1321 Black Oak Dr, Atlanta, Georgia 30316
- Bedrooms - 3 (plus bonus that could be 4th bedroom)
- Bathrooms - 2.5
- Year Built - 1957
- Exterior features - brick exterior, fenced yard, private, newly screened porch and deck
- Interior features - hardwood flooring, stainless appliances, granite countertops, freshly painted, finished basement with family room, bonus office/bedroom, full bathroom
- County - DeKalb County, GA
- Neighborhood - East Atlanta
- Zip code - 30316
- Recent Updates
- Windows, H2O heater, basement updates, deck, screened porch
- See the full list below
- What's nearby?
- About one mile away from the East Atlanta Village
- Midway Pub
- The Earl
- Graveyard Tavern
- Edgewood Retail District (Lowes, Best Buy, Target, Kroger, etc)
- Village Fitness
- The Argosy
- Nest Atlanta office!
- Offering price - See the 1321 Black Oak Dr listing in MLS
Recent Updates to 1321 Black Oak Drive
- Upgraded to low flow toilets - received toilet compliance certificate
- Upgraded electrical panel. Replaced old screw fuse box with traditional panel & breakers. Did not change 100 amp service. New wiring has traditional 3 wire with ground. Old wiring remains ungrounded. All old switches and receptacles replaced.
- New vinyl LowE windows in the basement
- Finished 2/3rds of the basement to include bedroom, full bath, laundry room and family room. Expanded existing HVAC to condition finished space. Also conditioned bonus room/office on East side.
- Replaced hot water heater.
- Added walk out door and deck to the South side of the house.
- Collapsed septic tank and hooked the house up to City of Atlanta sewer.
- Refinished original cast iron tub in the main upstairs bathroom
- Replaced kitchen disposal
- Installed 6 new vinyl LowE windows on North and West side of the house. All windows are now upgraded!
- Exhaust fans and outside ducts added to both upstairs bathrooms
- Added front entrance portico porch
- Had recessed lights installed in living room
- Porch rescreened Painted brick exterior and interior of home
- Built new privacy fence on South side of the property
1155 Mt Vernon Hwy #800 | Atlanta, GA 30338
404-558-1177 or 404-432-1844