1218 McLendon Ave :: Atlanta, GA 30307Nestled in the heart of Candler Park, this stunning 1909 Craftsman bungalow is an Entertainer's dream, from the rocking chair front porch to the large back deck, hot tub and swimming pool. When you step inside this Candler Park bungalow, we're sure your heart will skip a beat when you see the high ceilings, period details and original hardwood flooring, molding and trim work throughout the home. Learn more about 1218 McLendon Avenue... When you first enter the home, you'll find a large living room with coffered ceilings, stained molding and a fireplace. The living room opens into the separate den/office (that could be turned into third bedroom) as well as the formal dining room with window seating, stained glass and plenty of Craftsman charm. The light-filled kitchen is adjacent to the dining room and is home to vibrant granite countertops, open shelving, glass cabinetry and professional grade appliances. The family chef is sure to be pleased! Just down the hall are two bedrooms and two full bathrooms. If you need some additional space in the future, you could easily add a master suite to the enormous attic, as permanent stairs are already in place! If you decide you'd like to make this your new nest, you'll enjoy an extra deep lot, double decks in rear, freshly painted exterior and interior as well as off-street parking. Walk to dining and festivals in Little Five Points and Candler Park. Welcome home!
Have questions? Want to see this Candler Park bungalow? Call Kerry or Jamie at 404-205-8600.
More about 1218 McLendon Ave in Candler Park
- Bedrooms :: 2 (plus office and room to expand in attic)
- Baths :: 2
- Year Built - 1909
- Square Feet :: 2,186 (per tax records)
- Lot Size :: 200 x 49 feet
- Interior features :: Hardwoods, original molding and trim work, coffered ceilings, 4 fireplaces, high ceilings, window seat, stained glass, permanent stairs to attic (ready for expansion!), granite countertops, professional grade appliances
- Exterior features :: Swimming pool, hot tub, double decks in backyard, large covered front porch, fenced yard
- Parking :: Driveway
- Walkability :: Very high - literally steps from popular restaurants and shops
- Neighborhood :: Candler Park / Little Five Points
- County :: Dekalb County (City of Atlanta limits)
- Zip Code :: 30307
- Mary Lin Elementary
- Inman Middle School
- Grady High School
- What's Nearby?
- Candler Park / Golf Course
- Little Five Points district, including...
- Brewhouse Cafe
- The Porter Beer Bar
- Sevananda Natural Foods Market
- Starbucks (Little 5 Points)
- Yacht Club
- The Vortex (Voted "Best Burger in Atlanta")
- Wrecking Bar Brewpub
- Junkman's Daughter
- Abbadabba's Shoes
- Atlanta Beltline Trail
- Freedom Parkway / Access to Interstate (I-75 / I-85)
Tour 1218 McLendon AvenueThis Candler Park bungalow for sale at 1218 McLendon Ave NE in Atlanta, GA 30307 is proudly presented by Kerry Lucasse and Jamie Walzer with the Nest Atlanta Real Estate Group at eXp Realty. For more information or to schedule an appointment to tour this lovely home, please call us at 404-205-8600 or 404-432-1844.