Just Listed in East Atlanta Village
1251 McPherson Ave :: Atlanta, GA 30316Just a hop, skip and a jump from the East Atlanta Village, this updated cottage is sure to make your heart go pitter-patter. It has great curb appeal, gleaming hardwood flooring, arched doorways and oodles of charm. The living room is home to a decorative fireplace and opens into the formal dining room. The bright and cheerful kitchen is right next door with granite countertops, stainless appliances and easy access to the large, fully fenced backyard with patio and storage shed. Just down the hall are two bedrooms and a hall bathroom. If you decide to make 1251 McPherson Avenue your new "nest," you'll be part of an active, friendly community and just minutes away from the interstate, popular restaurants, pubs, festivals and more. Welcome home!
If you'd like to be the first to tour this East Atlanta home, please call the Nest Atlanta team at 404-205-8600.
More about 1251 McPherson Avenue
- Bedrooms :: 2
- Bathrooms :: 1
- Parking :: Driveway
- Year Built :: 1938
- Year Renovated :: 2013
- Interior features :: Hardwoods, arched doorways, granite, updated kitchen and bath
- Exterior features :: Fenced yard, patio area, storage shed
- Neighborhood :: East Atlanta
- County :: Dekalb County (within the City of Atlanta limits)
- Zip Code :: 30316
- Schools :: Burgess Elementary / King Middle / Maynard High School
- What's nearby?
- The Argosy (restaurant/bar)
- East Atlanta Farmer's Market
- Joe's Coffee Shop
- The FlatIron (dining/bar/patio)
- Midway Pub (restaurant/patio)
- The Earl (dining/bar/live music)
- Mary's (bar)
- Holy Taco (restaurant)
- Brownwood Park
- Listing Price :: $250,000
Take a Tour of this East Atlanta Cottage
.1251 McPherson Ave in Atlanta, GA 303016 is proudly presented by Kerry Lucasse and the Nest Atlanta Real Estate Group at eXp Realty. For more information about the area or to schedule a tour of this East Atlanta home for sale, please call us at 404-205-8600.