Just listed in Historic Kirkwood!
1933 Hallman St NE in Atlanta, GA 30317
Nestled in the heart of Historic Kirkwood, this Craftsman home not only has fantastic curb appeal, it's been well-loved and maintained. The rocking chair front porch invites you inside where you will find gleaming hardwoods, high ceilings and a spacious living room that opens into the formal dining room. The eat-in kitchen boasts vibrant granite countertops, gas range and French doors to the back deck.
Two bedrooms are just down the hall, including one that could be a second master with en suite and walk-in closet. On the upper level, you will find a third bedroom, custom built-ins and a dreamy master retreat with Juliette balcony and large master bath. Need a bit more storage space? This Craftsman also has a partial basement and a 2-car tandem garage!
If you decide to make this your new nest, you'll enjoy having a fenced yard with remote controlled gate, plenty of storage space, new roof and a freshly painted exterior. You will also be just 2-3 blocks away from Bessie Branham Park and all the restaurants and shops in Downtown Kirkwood.
Or call us at 404-205-8600 to schedule an appointment to see it in person.
More about this Kirkwood Home for Sale
- Bedrooms :: 4 (2 bedrooms on main, 2 bedrooms upstairs)
- Bathrooms :: 3 full baths
- Price :: High $400s
- Parking :: Driveway and 2-car tandem garage
- Foundation :: Partial basement (great for storage or future expansion)
- Interior features :: Hardwood flooring, custom built-ins, fireplace in living room, sitting area, granite countertops
- Exterior features :: Covered front porch, back deck, fenced yard, remote gate, professional landscaping
- Recent upgrades/enhancements :: Brand new roof, new microwave, freshly painted exterior and more
- Neighborhood :: Kirkwood
- County :: DeKalb County (City of Atlanta limits)
- Zip Code :: 30317
- What's nearby?
- Toomer Elementary
- King Middle
- Jackson High School
- Commuting :: Minutes from I-20 and 75/85 (via Freedom Parkway)
Take a Tour of 1933 Hallman Street
1933 Hallman St NE in Atlanta, GA 30317 is proudly presented by Kerry Lucasse and Jamie Walzer with the Nest Atlanta Real Estate Group at eXp Realty. For more information about this Kirkwood home for sale or to schedule an appointment, please call or email us.