Searching for homes in Briarcliff Heights and Lakeside HS district? Don't miss...
2920 Briarcliff Rd NE :: Atlanta, GA 30329
Situated on a large lot, this pristine brick home is nestled far from the tree-lined road. It's your own private oasis! The front patio invites you inside where you will find open, light-filled rooms and gleaming hardwood flooring.
The large living room opens into the dining room and kitchen, so it's ideal for entertaining. View more photos of 2920 Briarcliff Rd NE >>
A bright and cheerful kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, vibrant granite countertops, a breakfast bar and easy access to the 2-car garage. Along the back of the home is a spacious family/sun room with fireplace, plantation shutters, and access to the large deck and private, fully fenced backyard.
On the main level, you'll find three bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms. The dreamy master suite is upstairs and offers a spacious en suite with double vanity, glass shower and huge master closet. There is an additional room off the closet that could be finished for an even bigger master closet or a home office. A large laundry/utility room is also conveniently located upstairs.
If you decide to make this your new "nest", you'll be minutes away from Emory University, the interstate, popular restaurants and plenty of shopping. You'll also be in the top-ranked Lakeside HS district. Welcome home!
Or call us at 404-205-8600 with your questions or to schedule an appointment.
Just Listed Homes in Lakeside High School District
More about this Briarcliff Heights Home for Sale
- Bedrooms / Bathrooms :: 4 / 2.5
- Parking :: 2-car garage
- Year Built :: 1952
- Lot size :: 220 x 100 (about a half acre)
- Interior features :: Hardwood flooring, plantation shutters, granite countertops, master suite, bonus sun room, formal dining room, room to expand near master closet (i.e. home office or add add'l closet space)
- Exterior features :: Brick exterior, front patio, back deck, fenced yard, plenty of space for parking, including a turn-around area
- Neighborhood :: Briarcliff Heights / Dekalb County
- Zip Code :: 30329
- Schools :: Sagamore Hills Elementary / Henderson Middle / Lakeside High School
- What's nearby?
- Toco Hills Shopping Center (Publix, Kroger, Pike Nursery, restaurants and more)
- Immaculate Heart of Mary School
- Sams Club
- DeKalb-Peachtree Airport
- Emory University
This lovely home for sale is exclusively listed by Jamie Walzer and the Nest Atlanta Real Estate Group at eXp Realty. For more information about 2920 Briarcliff Rd NE, please call us at 404-205-8600.