1651 Wade Ave :: Atlanta, GA 30317
Fully renovated home in Kirkwood Atlanta
Nestled in Historic Kirkwood, this fully renovated home by M2REST is truly a gem. You'll love the modern designer finishes, gleaming solid oak hardwoods, light-filled rooms and open concept living with plenty of room for entertaining. Learn more about 1651 Wade Ave below...
The family chef is sure to fall head over heels when they see the kitchen with vibrant granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and white solid wood cabinetry. View more photos of 1651 Wade Avenue
Just down the hall are three bedrooms, including the master suite that comes well-equipped with a walk-in closet and en suite with dual vanity and luxurious soaking tub with shower. If you need a bit more space, walk downstairs and you will find an INCREDIBLE walk-out/daylight basement with industrial finishes, including stained concrete flooring, exposed ductwork and iron railings. The lower level offers a spacious family / rec room, guest bedroom, half bath and sitting area with French doors that open to the back patio and fully fenced backyard.
This home is move-in ready with all new systems, a dual zone HVAC system, smart Lyric thermostats and oodles of storage space. You'll also be in one of Intown's hottest neighborhoods, directly across from Gilliam Park and the Trolley Line Walking Trail. Restaurants, shops and festivals in Downtown Kirkwood
are just 0.7 miles away. Welcome home!
Or call us today at 404-205-8600 to schedule some time to see 1651 Wade Ave in person!
More about 1651 Wade Avenue
1651 Wade Ave in Atlanta, GA 30317 is proudly presented by Jamie Walzer and Kerry Lucasse with the Nest Atlanta Real Estate Group at eXp Realty. For more information about the schools, Kirkwood neighborhood or this stunning home, please call us at 404-205-8600.
- Bedrooms :: 4
- Bathrooms :: 2.5
- Basement :: Daylight, French doors to backyard and driveway, bed, bath, recreation / family room, storage area
- Interior features :: Hardwood flooring, granite, Smart thermostat
- Exterior features :: Front porch, back patio, storage shed, deep fenced backyard, firepit
- Parking :: Driveway
- Neighborhood :: Kirkwood
- County :: Dekalb County, Georgia
- Zip Code :: 30317
- Schools: Toomer Elementary | King Middle | Jackson High School
- Nearby attractions :: Gilliam Park, walking trail, shopping/dining in Downtown Kirkwood, easy access to interstate (I-20) and Downtown Atlanta