Nest Atlanta Real Estate Group proudly presents…
2067 Ridgedale Rd NE :: Atlanta GA 30317
FMLS # 5800098 ::: Kirkwood Homes for Sale
Nestled on one of the prettiest streets in Historic Kirkwood, this classic Craftsman Bungalow is filled with personality and charm. The rocking chair front porch greets you and once inside, your heart is sure to go pitter patter when you see the high ceilings, gleaming hardwoods and spacious living room with custom built-ins, fireplace and French doors that open into the 4th bedroom/office.
The kitchen is sure to please the family chef, with plenty of storage/counter space, large center island, vibrant granite countertops and access to the large back deck… perfect for entertaining! View more photos of 2067 Ridgedale Rd NE.
Upstairs you’ll find a dreamy master retreat with sitting area, walk-in closet, laundry and en suite. If you need more storage space, there is a second walk-in closet and large attic storage area located at the top of the stairs.
If you decide to make this your new “nest,” you’ll enjoy living in a well-maintained (and loved!) home, a peaceful fenced backyard and will be steps from Bessie Branham Park and just 2-3 blocks away from restaurants in Downtown Kirkwood. Welcome home!
Want to tour this Kirkwood home for sale? Call anytime at 404-205-8600.
More about 2067 Ridgedale Rd NE in Atlanta, GA
- Bedrooms – 4
- Bathrooms – 2.5
- Est Square Feet – 2,211 (per appraisal)
- Architectural style – Craftsman bungalow
- Kitchen features – large center island, granite countertops, stainless appliances (all included), pantry, plenty of storage and counter space and easy access to backyard
- Master bedroom features – sitting area, walk-in closet, secondary storage, laundry closet, en suite with double vanity, walk-in shower and claw foot tub
- Other interior features – hardwood flooring throughout, custom molding, built-in bookcases, fireplace
- Exterior features – brick exterior, covered front porch, large back deck, fenced yard, storage shed, off street parking
- Neighborhood – Kirkwood
- Zip Code – 30317
- County – Dekalb
- School district – Toomer Elementary :: King Middle :: Jackson High School
- Close to: Bessie Branham Park, restaurants in Downtown Kirkwood, MARTA and less than a mile to the Oakhurst Village.
Take a tour of this Kirkwood home
Kirkwood Neighborhood Resources
Kirkwood Real Estate Specialists :: 404-205-8600
*** Please note that the owner of this property is a licensed Georgia real estate agent.